Slokker ski helmet model Bakka with Multi-layer lens.
This unique Slokker lens has following technology:
- Decentered lens
- Anti-fog system
- Absorbs until 100% UV sun rays.
- Also very appropriate for people who wear glasses, OTG (over the glasses)
The lens is made of polycarbonate. The multi-layer treatment of the lens has a strong influence on the color effect while maintaining optimal vision. The slightly mirrored lens ensures that UV rays are reflected and thus optimize the view.
The super light ski and snowboard high fashion model is built of high technical materials, strong ABS material with 26 ventilation holes. The ventilation slide can easily be used having cold hands or wearing ski gloves. The soft ear-pads and the lining guaranty optimal comfort.
Besides it’s fantastic fit and fashionable looks, this helmet offers maximum comfort and security.
The special thing about this helmet is that the lens can be easily moved up and down while wearing your glasses. It is very easy to adjust the size of the helmet by turning the knob on the back of the helmet to have the optimal fit, so the helmet can be adjusted to nearly every head. By using Coolmax material as lining, the transpiration will quickly disappear and will contribute to a pleasant and dry head temperature.
- Ski helmet is made of strong ABS material.
- The lens is made of Polycarbonate and is shatterproof and absorbs 100% of sun rays.
- Detachable Coolmax lining for optimal head temperature and to release moisture.
- Easy to use knob on the back of the helmet for perfect fit.
- Ergonomic soft ear-pads inside of the helmet for optimal comfort, with maintaining the sound on the ski slopes, and keeps the ears warm with cold temperatures
- Lining made of breathable Coolmax material.
- 100% designed and made in Italy.
- Approved helmet with European EN 1077 norm.
- Weight around 490 grams.
- This helmet will be delivered with a soft protection bag.