Slokker ski helmet model Bakka special textile with photocromatic and polarized lens.
This unique Slokker lens has following technology:
- Photocromatic changeable colored lens.
- Polarized 4-layer filtered lens.
- Decentered lens
- Anti-fog system
- The lens changes between 60 and 120 seconds depending on the UV rays. With higher temperatures this can cause some relay.
- Absorbs until 100% UV sun rays.
- Also very appropriate for people who wear glasses, OTG (over the glasses)
This Slokker model Bakka special textile with nice carbon look design, will be delivered with an orange colored photocromatic and polarized lens. High-tech lens with photocromatic features and 4-layer polarizing filter. The lens combines the advantages of dimming brightening light with maximum filter of diffuse light for good visual contrast.
The super light ski and snowboard high fashion model is built of high technical materials, strong ABS material with 26 ventilation holes. The ventilation slide can easily be used having cold hands or wearing ski gloves. The soft ear-pads and the lining guaranty optimal comfort.
Besides it’s fantastic fit and fashionable carbon looks, this helmet offers maximum comfort and security.
The special thing about this helmet is that the lens can be easily moved up and down while wearing your glasses, and that the photocromatic and polarized features offer you optimal sight and ski fun. it is very easy to adjust the size of the helmet by turning the knob on the back of the helmet to have the optimal fit, so the helmet can be adjusted to nearly every head. By using Coolmax material as lining, the transpiration will quickly disappear and will contribute to a pleasant and dry head temperature.
- Ski helmet is made of strong ABS material.
- The lens is made of Polycarbonate and is shatterproof and absorbs 100% of sun rays.
- Detachable Coolmax lining for optimal head temperature and to release moisture.
- Easy to use knob on the back of the helmet for perfect fit.
- Ergonomic soft ear-pads inside of the helmet for optimal comfort, with maintaining the sound on the ski slopes, and keeps the ears warm with cold temperatures
- Lining made of breathable Coolmax material.
- Easy to move visor with photocromatic and polarized features, on the back of the visor the use of anti-allergic foam for optimal comfort and sealing on the skin.
- 100% designed and made in Italy.
- Approved helmet with European EN 1077 norm.
- Weight around 490 grams.
- This helmet will be delivered with a soft protection bag.