Slokker Goggles SP1 (OTG, to wear over the glasses)
The Slokker SP1 goggles with interchangeable magnetic lenses has a big panoramic view for optimal sight. These new goggles come in 6 colours and has the following specifications:
- High quality technical visor with photocromatic and polarized lens for optimal sight during various weather conditions.
- The visor turns darker when its hit with strong sun rays and turns lighter in normal conditions. It gives you maximum filtering of diffused light for a perfect view of the contrasts on the slopes.
- Excellent to use in environments with variable light influences.
- These goggles will be delivered with a carry bag for the goggle, and also a separate bag for protection of the lens.
- Category S1 + S2 is photocromatic and polarized.
- Category S3 with an extra mirror visor is to be used with very strong sunlight.
- Perfect fit.
- Optimal comfort, with an anti-allergic foam band.
- Optimal panoramic view.
- Polycarbonate material which is shatterproof.
- UV 400 protection.
- Anti-fog treatment.
- Anti-slip goggle band to keep the goggle safely on the helmet.
- The mirror lens (category S3) can easily be attached or detached because of the magnets.
- You can use these goggles on all ski helmet brands.
- 6 fashionable colours to match your ski outfit.