Privacy and cookie statement
Privacy Statement and Cookie Statement Helmetsfashionshop
This is the Privacy and Cookie Statement of Helmetsfashionshop. You can find our contact details at the end of this Privacy and Cookie Statement under the paragraph heading "Do you have questions or remarks?". In this Privacy and Cookie Statement we inform you about the use of your personal data (hereinafter also “data”) by Helmetsfashionshop.
Short Privacy Statement
We only use the personal data provided and obtained by us for our own purposes. We do not obtain data from third parties. The data we share with third parties we share in a privacy friendly manner. We only store your data on servers that are located within the European Economic Area. The persons whose data we use have certain rights with regards to their data.
For what purpose do we use your data?
We use your data for the following purposes:
- For identification purposes.
- To address our customers with the right title.
- To confirm a registration and/or an order by post or electronic means.
- To communicate with our customers, for instance in case of questions or complaints.
- To follow surf en click behaviour of users of our website in order to improve user experience and make our website more interesting for users.
On what grounds is the use of your data based? Our use of your data is based on the following grounds:
- Your consent.
- [The data is necessary for entering into a contract with you, and/or the performance of the contract that we have with you or that you are party in.]
- The data is necessary for our legitimate commercial interests or that of a third party to gain more insights into the needs of our users and customers.
Are your data transferred to a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA)?
No, we do not transfer your data to a country outside the European Economic Area. We only store your data on servers that are located within the European Economic Area.
How long do we store your data?
We store your data no longer than necessary for the purposes that we use the data. In general we apply the following terms for retaining your data:
Kind of data Term of retention Customer data (name, address, email, telephone number)
Up to 2 years after the last transaction.
Invoice data, transaction data and other financial data
7 years, based on the mandatory fiscal retention term.
As long as we have a contract or other relationship with you and up to 2 years thereafter
You can find more information about our Cookies under the paragraph heading “Cookie Statement”
Wat rights do you have?
Under privacy law you have the following rights with regards to your personal data:
- To request a copy or access to your data.
- To receive information about the use of your data.
- To obtain a rectification of inaccurate data.
- Taking into account the purposes of the use, to have incomplete data completed.
- To have your data erased.
- To restrict the use of your data.
- To object to the use (processing) of your data.
- If you have provided consent for the use of your personal data, to withdraw your consent. The withdrawal will than apply for future use of your data.
- If you have provided us with your data or you have produced data using our service, and you have consented to the use of the data or the data are required for the performance of a contract; and if the data are processed electronically: to receive the data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and, if technically feasible, to have the data transferred in this format to a third party.
- • To register a compliant with the responsible Supervisory Privacy Authority (this can be the Authority in your country of residence, the country you work or the country in which the infringement on privacy law is made). The responsible Supervisory Privacy Authority in the Netherlands is the “Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens”.
In order to exercise your rights, you can contact us via the contact details provided under the paragraph heading "Do you have questions or remarks?". In certain instances we have the right to decline your request. In such an instance we will provide you with an explanation of why we decline your request. It is possible that we cannot perform the contract with you if we do not have certain personal data. We will explain this to you if this is the case.
Cookie Statement Helmetsfashionshop
What type of cookies die we install?
We install the following types of cookies:
• Functional cookies. These are cookies that are necessary to use our website in a normal way, for instance cookies to log into your account, to remember the products you have added to your shopping cart, to remember your language settings and to remember information you have entered on a webpage when you navigate to another webpage.
• Google Analytics cookies. These cookies from Google collect and analyse website user statistics. We use these cookies to analyse the use of our website and to improve user experience. We have a data processing agreement with Google, we do not allow Google to use the complete IP-address and we do not share data with Google. We do not make use of other Google services in combination with the Google Analytics cookies.
• Social media plug-in cookies. These cookies enable you to share parts of our website on social media. You can consult the privacy statement of the social media websites on their own websites.
• Third Party Analytics cookies. These cookies from third parties collect and analyse website user statistics. We use these cookies to analyse the use of our website and to improve user experience. We have data processing agreements with the third parties and do not share data with them for their own purposes.
Below you will find an overview of the cookies we install, including information about who installs them, for what purpose they are used, if data is shared with third parties and if we ask consent to install them.
Cookies: CFID, CFTOKEN, JSESSIONID Are installed by: www.helmetsfashionshop.com
Are used for: To keep track of the browser session.
Are the data shared?: No, the data is not shared with third parties.
Do you ask consent?: No. These cookies are functional cookies, and we therefore do not have to ask your consent for these cookies. _______________________________
Google Analytics cookies:
Cookies: as described on Google’s website Are installed by: Google, Inc.
Are used for: To collect and analyse website user statistics.
Are the data shared?: Yes. The data are shared with Google, Inc., but Google is not allowed to use the information for its own purposes.
Do you ask consent?: No. We have configured Google Analytics in a privacy friendly manner, and we therefore do not have to ask your consent for these cookies.
Third Party Analytics cookies:
Cookies: as described on Hotjar´s website
Are installed by: Hotjar Ltd. Are used for: To collect and analyze website user statistics.
Are the data shared?: Yes. The data is stored by Hotjar Ltd., but Hotjar Ltd. is not allowed to use the information for its own purposes.
Do you ask consent?: No. We have made privacy friendly agreements with Hotjar Ltd., and we therefore do not have to ask your consent for these cookies.
Cookies: as described on VWO´s website Are installed by: VWO Are used for: To collect and analyse website user statistics for the purpose of improving conversion.
Are the data shared?: Yes. The data is stored by VWO but VWO is not allowed to use the information for its own purposes.
Do you ask consent?: No. We have made privacy friendly agreements with VWO, and we therefore do not have to ask your consent for these cookies.
Can you turn off cookies? Yes. You can block the use of (certain) cookies by changing the settings in your browser. The settings differ per type of browser. Blocking cookies may mean that you can´t use certain functionalities on our website or that certain functionalities will not work well. You can also delete your cookies. If you delete your cookies you will also delete the “no-follow” cookie. When you visit our website again we will again have to ask your consent, and, if you do not provide it, we will again install the “no-follow” cookie. You can turn off the tracking cookies of a large number of advertisement networks through the website Your Online Choices. Do you have questions or remarks?
If you have questions or remarks about the use of your data or about this Privacy and Cookie Statement you can contact us:
6021 PT Budel Nederland
Tel: +31 (0)495-499675
Helmetsfashionshop is a company and a trade name of Brankaert Holding B.V. (KVK 17163619).
Can we make changes to this Privacy and Cookie Statement?
Yes. This Privacy and Cookie Statement is dated 16-08-2018. We reserve the right to make changes to this Privacy and Cookie Statement. If we make important changes, we will inform you thereof, for instance by publishing a notice on our website.